Kamis, 11 September 2014

About My Self


     hallo friend, in this moment i will introduce my self. my name is nur ikhwan annafis you can call me ikhwan. i'm from tulungagung and now i live in surabaya exactly at hostel PENS with my friends. number of my room at the hostel is 207. because in hostel no many story that i will tell you, so i will tell you about my story before move to surabaya.I was born on November 22, 1996, so my age is more than 17 years but no more than 18 years.I lived in tulungagung precisely in “Ds.Balesono, Kec.Ngunut, Kab.Tulungagung”, East Java. In balesono there are father,
mother,  one brother who is not rarely similar to me and one sister. I think they feel something like pity to me. Because I live in surabaya since enter the university in Surabaya.
           I have 2 kinds of pet, that’s 4 goat and some chicken. I like something about music like listening and singing, especially the song of Nano and Yui. besides that, I also liked computer programming like a progamming microcontroler with aplication BASCOM AND MIDE. It starts since I am in vocational high school. In vocational High school i am very like game online like a GRAND CHASE INDONESIA but i am very depressed because the server already close. By the way, in this game i like darkness char the name is dio because it is haughty and arrogant. For relieve depression  i play GRAND CHASE NORTH AMERICA still same as before i like dio. And my nick at this game is "xAnother" in the GCNA and "AnotherXD" in GCID ( T_T ). I am still active play it so please add me :v. i will share some foto, how pro i play GCID.
           After that, i reduce playing game online because i already become college student. And now i studying at PENS. My college life is a little difficult because so many report and task will be finished before deadline. By the way, i was bad in grammar, so please understand my post mess and I ask for your to helping and correcting my post so that I can be better and become a master’s degree in English.
Thank you for your attention.










14 komentar:

  1. We have same hobby and i like Yui too

    BalasHapus
  2. GRAND CHASE! I love using JIN at that game

    BalasHapus
  3. nice post friend ! i hope we can be a good friend..

    BalasHapus
  4. Nice post, but, I don't care with your GC's picture.
    Please, my internet quota.

    BalasHapus
  5. great story, nice job boy. I hope we can be a good friend. thanks.

    BalasHapus
  6. nice post brother.
    but i think it's mistake "I ask for your to helping", it should be "I ask for your help".
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  7. Yes I know it, because we play it game together since VHS :D

    BalasHapus